- Why did the cow have a bad temper?
- Why would a dog wear a clock around his neck?
- What do you call a cat that lives in the desert?
- What am I? I am the only thing that always tells the truth. I show off everything that I see. I come in all shapes and
sizes. So tell me what I must be!
- What happens twice in a week, and once in a year, but never in a day?
- What is half of 2+2?
- When asked what he does all day, a man answered that he sits and makes faces. What does he really
- What common chemical compound is represented by the following: HIJKLMNO
- What is the unique characteristic of the following words: coughing, thirsty, defiant
- I have two fruit in my basket. When I rearrange the name of one, I get the other. What are the fruits?
- What happened in 1961 that will not happen again for over 4000 years?
- I have as many brothers as sisters. My brothers have twice as many sisters as brothers. How many of us are there?
- Where do you find Chinese gooseberries? China? Think again.
- Missy's dad had 6 children - Mandy, Mindy, Maddy, Misty, Macy.
What was the 6th child's name?
- Out of all the flags of the countries, which is the one country
that has a flag with only 1 color?
- Now imagine this. You're on a ship that's slowly sinking. There
are 8 tiger sharks surrounding the ship, waiting for it to sink completely in
the water. What will you do to survive?
- T'was a windy day. On the roof, a rooster came and laid an egg.
Because of the wind, where do you think that egg would roll down from?
- You want to purchase 3-cent stamps. You're at the post office and
waiting in line for your turn. How many 3-cent stamps you will get in a
- In the forest, a tree falls to the ground. Unfortunately, there
was no one to hear it make noise. Does that mean there was no noise
- Light as a feather but very tough to hold on to. It's so tough,
that even a strong bodybuilder won't be able to hold it more than a minute or
so. What is it?
- It's pouring cats and dogs outside and there's a man walking down
the street. Neither does he have an umbrella nor does he have a hat to cover his
head. Then why isn't his hair getting wet?
- There was an accident on the border between Canada and the US.
Where would they bury the survivors?
- Your Mom is in a room with you. Where is one place you can sit
where your mom cannot sit?
- I was on my way out from a fair, I saw 8 jugglers that had 20
hats. There were 4 cats, 6 rats, 3 lions, 6 elephants, and 9 giraffes. They all
were together. How many in all were inside the fair?
- You went to visit a doctor and he/she gave you 5 pills. He/she
asked you take 1 pill every 30 minutes. Now how many hours will it take you to
consume all the pills?