- Where do you find roads without vehicles, forests without trees, and cities without houses?
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- What are two things you cannot eat for supper?
- What can be as big as a horse, but weighs nothing?
- What disease did the cowboy get after trying to break his horse?
- What do cats like to eat on a hot day?
- What do you get when you cross a frog and a hare?
- How did the mouse feel after the cat chased it through a screen door?
- How do snakes end a fight?
- "SIX KINGS" can be converted into what word which describes a band
of Scandinavian mariners?
- How come anteaters never get sick?
- A butcher in the market is 5'-10" tall. What does he weigh?
- Name an English word which has all six vowels in alphabetical order
- Why did the hawk cross the road?
- Three men were fishing. The boat flipped over and the three men fell into the water. Two of the men got their hair wet. Why
didn't the third man's hair get wet?
- What does a cat have that no other animals have?
- Do you remember any of the history lessons? Do you know what is
King George VI's first name?
- Let's say you have 50 oranges and you pick up 5. Now tell me,
how many oranges will there be?
- In ancient Greece, what was the color of sky? Here's a little
hint, it wasn't blue.
- Ten copy cats were sitting in a boat. One jumped out. How many were
- What has two heads, four eyes, 6 legs and a tail?
- There is a box smashed on the sidewalk. There is a package next to it, unopened. The equipment was ruined because the package didn't open. What's
in the package?
- You know that there is a black box in every commercial airplane.
What color is it?
- What is a Bombay Duck? I mean what creature is it? A duck, cow,
- How can you put you left hand in your right pocket and put your
right hand in your left pocket without crossing your arms?