- I have a face, two arms, and two hands, yet I can not move. I count to twelve, yet I can not speak. I can still tell you something everyday.
- What word in the English language is always
- If an electric train is going east at 60 miles an hour and there is a strong westerly
wind, which way does the smoke from the train drift.
- What runs around a house but doesn't move?
- You enter a dark room. You have only one match. There is an oil
lamp, a furnace, and a stove in the room. Which would you light first?
- What time is it when Sir Lancelot looks at his belly button?
- What do you call a boomerang that doesn't work?
- Pull one out and scratch my head. What once was red is black instead. What am I?
- What is round on both ends and HI in the middle?
- Jack and Jill were found gasping for breath, lying in a puddle of water with broken glass all around. What happened?
- Voiceless I cry, Wingless I flutter, Toothless I bite, Mouthless I
mutter. Who am I?
- I never was, am always to be, No one ever saw me, nor ever will, And
yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial
ball. Who am I?
- No legs have I to dance, No lungs have I to breathe, No life have I to
live or die And yet I do all three. Who am I?
- Hank is at work. He goes off to his right. Then he goes off to his left three times and passes a man in a mask. What is Hank's
- A man turned out all the lights and went to bed. He woke up, saw something on the news and became very upset with himself. Why?
- What did the ocean say to the sea?
- What did one math book say to the other math book?
- Tommy's mom has three sons. The youngest son is named "Nickel". The
middle son is named "Dime". What is the name of the oldest son?
- Three people are standing under an umbrella looking at a hole in the center of it.
Which one(s) is getting wet?
- Why did the elephant cross the road?
- The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
- If a man carried my burden he would break his back. I am not big but leave
silver in my tracks. Who am I?
- Say my name and I disappear. Who am I?
- Why did the little boy name his dog "Computer"?
- What do you call a dog that is left-handed?