- Two mothers and two daughters go to a pet store and buy three cats. Each
female gets her own cat. How is this possible?
- What bone has a sense of humor?
- What did the leg bone say to the foot?
- There are 3 stoves. A glass stove, a brick stove, and a wood stove. You
only have 1 match. Which do you light up first?
- How far can a dog run into the woods?
- How can you lift an elephant
with one hand?
- What did the rib cage say to the heart?
- What force and strength can not get through, I with a gentle touch can do, and many in the streets would stand, were I not as a friend in hand.
- What walks all day on its head?
- What is it that you cannot hold even ten minutes, even though it is
lighter than a feather?
- Which country makes Panama hats?
- From which animal do we get catgut?
- In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
- What is a camel's hair brush made of?
- The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
- In Okmulgee, Oklahoma, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden
- In a marathon race what does the winning runner lose?
- It is everything to someone, and nothing to everyone else. What is it?
- What is round as a dishpan and no matter the size, all the water in the ocean
can't fill it up?'"
- What's smaller than an ant's mouth?
- What kind of nut has no shell?
- Which is the book that was once owned only by the elite class, but now all
have it? One cannot buy or get it from the library or any bookstore.
- How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
- There are 6 mangoes in a basket and 6 kids eagerly waiting to get one.
Each kid is given 1 mango, yet there is one mango in the basket, how?
- What becomes white when it is dirty?