Thoughts About God
- If you feel far away from God, guess who moved?
- Fear knocked. Faith answered. No one was there.
- What you are is God's Gift to you. What you become is your gift to
- I am God's Melody of Life and He Sings His Song through me.
- We can never really go where God is not, and where He Is, all is
- No matter what is happening in your life, know that God Is Waiting
for you with open Arms.
- God Promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
- Do your best and then sleep in peace. God Is Awake.
- God Has a Purpose and Plan for me that no one else can fulfill.
- The Will of God will never take you to where The Grace of God will
not protect you.
- We are responsible for the effort, not the outcome.
- We set the sail; God Makes the wind.
- Begin to weave and God Will Give you the thread.
- When God Says "no", it's because He Has something better in store
- The task ahead of us is never as great as The Power behind us.
- Prayer: don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty.
- It's my business to do God's Business, and it's His Business to take
care of my business.
- Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.
- How come you're always running around looking for God? He's not
- The will of the majority usually is not be The Will of