- Why is the "Lone Ranger" called "Lone" if he's always with his First Nations friend named "Tonto"?
- Can you daydream at night and can crop circles ever be square?
- Why do we press the "start button" to turn off the computer?
- If ghosts can walk through walls and slide down stairs, how come they don't fall through the floor?
- How come Tarzan never wears a beard?
- Why does toilet bowl cleaner only come in the color blue?
- If money grows on trees, why do banks have branches?
- What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
- Did Noah have woodpeckers in the ark, and if so, where did he put them?
- If "air travel" is so safe, how come they call the place where they take off and land "terminal"?
- If feathers tickle people, do they tickle birds?
- Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
- When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
- Why are boxing rings square?
- If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?
- Why is it you get a penny for your thoughts, but have to put in your two cents worth?
- If you don't pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed?
- Why don't the hairs on your arms get split ends?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like: 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?