Questions and Answers from an AARP
Forum . . .
SMILE - You've still got your sense of humor,
- Q: Where can men over the age of 60 find younger, sexy women
who are interested in them?
A: Try a bookstore under fiction.
- Q: What can a man do while his wife is going through
A: Keep busy. If you're handy with tools, you can finish
the basement. When you are done you will have a place to live.
- Q: How can you increase the heart rate of your 60+ year old
A: Tell him you're pregnant!
- Q: How can you avoid that terrible curse of the elderly
A: Take off your glasses.
- Q: Seriously! What can I do for these crow's feet and all those
wrinkles on my face?
A: Go braless. It will usually pull them out.
- Q: Why should 60+ year old people use valet parking?
don't forget where they park your car.
- Q: Is it common for 60+ year olds to have problems with short
term memory storage?
A: Storing memory is not a problem; retrieving it is a problem.
- Q: As people age, do they sleep more soundly?
A: Yes, but usually
in the afternoon.
- Q: Where should 60+ year olds look for eye glasses?
A: On their
- Q: What is the most common remark made by 60+ year olds when
they enter antique stores?
A: 'Darn, I