- Moses appeared with Jesus before Peter, James and John.
- Moses was buried by Joshua and Caleb.
- Moses was 120 years old when he died.
- Moses entered into the Promised Land after leading Israel through the wilderness for 40 years.
- God spoke directly to Aaron and Miriam when they doubted Moses' authority.
- God gave the children of Israel manna to eat.
- Death of Pharaoh's first born son convinced him to let the children of Israel go.
- The Lord revealed His complete plans to Moses concerning Pharaoh
- God identified himself to Moses by stating that He was the God of Moses' Hebrew ancestors.
- Moses murdered an Egyptian and hid him in the sand.
- When Moses' mother could not hide him any longer, she gave him to her sister in a nearby town to raise.
- The two cherubim on top of the Ark of the Covenant are made of solid gold.
- God told Moses to tell the children of Israel His name was "Yahweh".
- In the wilderness, Moses rejected his father-in-law's advice to appoint judges among the people.
- The Lord provided Moses with education and a privileged lifestyle through his adoptive Egyptian family, preparing him for the future.