- Jesus ascended, but not before giving a final command to His disciples.
- After the death of Christ, the remaining eleven disciples did not gather together again.
- The disciples argued among themselves as to who was the greatest.
- Though Jesus clearly told his twelve disciples that he would be killed and rise again, they did not understand.
- The disciples were warned that families would be torn apart for Jesus' name sake.
- The disciples were promised that the Holy Ghost would teach them when they stood to give account to officials.
- Jesus told the disciples that cities that would not accept their words would be judged more harshly than Sodom and Gomorrha.
- Jesus first sent the disciples to find the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
- The twelve disciples were given authority to heal all manner of sickness.
- The third and fourth disciples selected by Jesus were brothers.
- Jesus was walking along the Sea of Galilee when he invited two fishermen to follow him.
- The disciple that betrayed Christ identified Christ with a hand shake.