- Thou shalt make no graven image is the first of the ten commandments listed in Exodus 20.
- Moses was on Mount Sinai with the Lord for forty days and for forty nights.
- Out of anger, Moses broke the first stone tablets that contained the ten commandments.
- Thou shalt not kill is the sixth commandment.
- Those who keep God's commandments will have the right to the tree of life.
- Making up a story to get an evil neighbor in trouble is allowed in God's laws.
- God's Spirit will cause us to walk in his statutes.
- We are to delight in the Lord's commandments
- Those that remember to keep God's commandments will have righteousness upon their children.
- Christ promised that if we keep his commandments, we will abide in his love.
- God called Moses to Mount Sinai once again to record the commandments which had been broken.
- We are commanded to neither add to or take away from the commandments of the Lord.
- The seventh commandment is about sexual misconduct.
- The children of Israel were to make fringes on the borders of their garments as a reminder of the ten commandments.
- Remember the Sabbath is the tenth commandment.