1. Ye are the _____ of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
2. Ye are the _____ of the earth.
3. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you
falsely, for My sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding _____: for great is your reward in heaven:
for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
4. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass,
one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till _____.
all be fulfilled
the Lord's day
the seventh trump
5. Christ speaking on the law of murder said: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his
brother _____ shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in
danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
without a cause
for no reason
with just cause
for any reason
6. Christ speaking on the law of adultery said: But I say unto you, That whosoever _____ a woman to lust after
her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
7. But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of _____,
causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
8. Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the _____, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces,
that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
9. Where should we lay up our treasures?
in a bank
in our house
in a safe place
10. For where your treasure is, there will your ____ be also.