- When Jesus cast out a demon from a dumb man, then the man began to speak.
- Jesus was the second prophet to heal a person that was blind from birth.
- Jesus raised people from the dead.
- Many times demons came out of people when they were healed by Jesus.
- Healing miracles by Jesus sometimes caused people to mock Jesus.
- Jesus healed some people without touching them or even seeing them.
- Jesus healed a man by putting His fingers in the man's ears and spitting and touching his tongue.
- A woman touched Jesus' garment and she was healed by her faith.
- The prophet Jeremiah said the messiah would take our infirmities and diseases.
- Jesus touched the head of Peter's mother-in-law and she was healed of fever.
- The healing of the high priest slave's ear was the last recorded healing by Jesus.
- Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead on the third day.
- Healing miracles by Jesus sometimes caused people to glorify God.
- Jesus healed people of every kind of disease and sickness among the people.