- The fruit of the spirit is made up of nine key character traits.
- Christians should only love in word.
- God can turn our sorrow into joy.
- Our suffering for Christ will bring us joy in due time.
- The children of God are known as peacemakers.
- Christians are instructed to be longsuffering and patient.
- If we cannot control our temper, we leave ourselves open to attack by the enemy.
- We should conduct ourselves with meekness even if we are successful.
- We inherit the promises of God through faith and good works.
- Faith is moving forward as if our prayer is already answered.
- Because God has shown us goodness through forgiveness, we should show goodness towards others.
- God is love.
- We should love our enemies hoping to gain favor and love back.
- God can provide a peace that passes all understanding.
- Servants of God should show gentleness to those that are nice to them, but need to be firm with others.