Can you identify which book of the Bible begins with the
1. "The beginning fo the gospel of Jesus Christ the Son of God"
2. "There was a man in the land of Uz."
3. "In the past, God spoke to our forefathers through prophets at many times an in various ways."
4. "Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have happened among us."
5. (True or False) 1 Kings - starts out talking about King David being old and unable to keep warm?
6. "The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem."
7. "Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked."
8. (True or False) The book of Joel is the only minor prophet that does not mention the prophet's name in the first verse."
9. "The Lord called to Moses and spoke to him from the Tent of the Meeting"
10. "In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all Jesus began to do and teach."