2. Who deceived an escaping captain,
telling him he would be safe in her tent, then, after giving him a drink
of milk, murdered him?
3. Afraid of recognition by King
Achish, who deceived him by pretending "himself mad in their hands, and
scrabbled on the doors of the gate and let his spittle fall down upon his
4. By wearing old clothes, carrying
moldy provisions, and pretending to be ambassadors, who did the Gibeonites
try to deceive?
5. On his wedding night, who was
deceived by his father- in-law?
6. Which king angered a witch because
he had tried to deceive her by disguising himself?
7. Which two men, at different times,
deceived kings by telling them their wife was their sister?
8. By deceiving a king's attendants,
telling them he had a message for their king, who got to see the fat king
alone, and stabbed him to death?
9. Who deceived his brothers by
pretending not to know them, then accused them of being spies and threw
them in jail?
10. Who sent a woman of Tekoah,
disguised as a mourner, to deceive David?