- Tamar was considered more righteous than Judah even though she disguised herself as a prostitute
- Delilah used sexuality to advance herself.
- Hannah prayed so passionately to her God that the priest though she was drunk.
- Sarai thought that God prevented her from having children and convinced Abraham to obtain children by an Egyptian slave.
- Sarah jumped for joy when she first heard that she shall conceive a son.
- God can use the daughter of an enemy to execute His plans for His people.
- Because Eve was formed from the rib of man she was not created in God's image.
- Eve, as well as the serpent and the ground, was cursed for disobeying God in the Garden of Eden.
- Because the midwives Puah and Shiphrah feared God more than Pharaoh, He blessed them.
- Because of her faith, Rahab the harlot was spared but the rest of her family had to die.
- Jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well she must worship the Father in Jerusalem or a synagogue.
- In biblical times, a virtuous woman would never initiate a marriage proposal.
- Abraham's servant selected Rebekah to become Isaac's wife.
- A woman named Dorcas was resurrected by Peter because she did many good works.
- God chose Deborah as a judge of Israel because she was single.