- The woman that was healed by touching Jesus' garment was ill for twelve years.
- Joseph was sold into slavery for thirty pieces of silver.
- Judas Iscariot received thirty pieces of silver to betray Jesus.
- Jesus fed about five thousand people with five loaves of bread and three fish.
- It was four hundred and eighty years after leaving Egypt that the first Temple was built.
- The flood was upon the earth for forty days.
- After the Israelite's seventy years of captivity in Babylon, God punished the king of Babylon.
- Temperance is one of the nine fruit of the Spirit.
- God created heaven and earth in seven days.
- When Peter denied Christ the third time, Peter began to curse and swear.
- Jonah was in the belly of a fish two days.
- Six hundred and sixty six is the number of the beast's name.
- Jesus healed the man at the pool which had an infirmity thirty eight years.
- There were only four men on the ark that God saved.
- Adam died when he was nine hundred and thirty years old.