1. "If someone strikes you on one cheek, _______."
offer him your coat also
report it to the soldiers
hit him on both cheeks
turn to him the other also
2. "But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where _______, and thieves
do not break in and steal."
the dividends are high
neither moth nor rust can destroy
God himself keeps it secure
bandits cannot rob
3. "For where your treasure is, there _______ will be also."
my father's kingdom
the love of God
4. "And fear not them which kill the body, _______: but rather fear him which
is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
but are not able to kill the soul
and them who plunder and steal
and the angels of darkness
but have no power in heaven
5. Which Bible book is this quote from? "Glory to God in the highest, and on
earth peace, good will toward men..
6. "And if I go and prepare a place for you, _______, and receive you unto
myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."
I will place your name in the book of life
I will prepare a mansion in my father's house
I will come again
I shall surely greet you at the judgement
7. "Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, let
him _______, and follow Me.'"
sell all he has and give to the poor
deny himself and take up his cross
learn the mysteries of my father's kingdom
receive the cup I offer
8. "This is My Commandment, that ye love _______, as I have loved you."
the Lord your God
my father and me
the Holy Spirit
9."And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I deliver my body
to be burned, but do not have _______, I have nothing."
the love of God within me
10. "_______; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."
Ask, and your cup shall be filled
Ask, and it shall be given you
Pray, and your prayers shall be answered
Pray, and the Lord will hear you