1. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his _______; and all these things
shall be added unto you."
2. "_______ shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."
Heaven and earth
The sun and moon
3. "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto _______, ye have done
it unto me."
sinners and saints
one of the least of these my brethren
the poor and needy
4. Who said, "Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief"?
The apostle Paul
The apostle Peter
The father of a boy possessed by an evil spirit
The Pharisee Nicodemus
5. "He that is without sin among you, let him _______."
take up his cross and follow me
first cast a stone
be the first among you
enter the kingdom of God
6. "The harvest is plentiful, but _______."
the sheaves are few
many will be hungry
the laborers are few
there will be seven years of famine
7. "I am _______, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and
which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."
the Lord, your God
Alpha and Omega
first, last and always
the creator and judge
8. "Man shall not live by _______ alone, but by every word that proceedeth out
of the mouth of God."
food and drink
wine and water
9. "Let the _______ come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the
kingdom of God."
poor in spirit
10."Many are called, but _______."
few are chosen
few heed the call
many fall away
only the righteous find God