1. "The Lord is my ______, I shall not want."
2. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of _______, I will fear no evil: for
thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
treachery and torment
sin and suffering
the shadow of death
3. "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou
anointest my head with oil; _______"
thou maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
thou leadeth me beside the still waters.
my cup runneth over
I trust in thee.
4. "Surely _______ shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in
the house of the LORD for ever."
goodness and mercy
honour and majesty
5. "_______ is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
The Holy Spirit
The Lord, our God
6. "To every thing there is a _______, and a time to every purpose under the
place under the sun
7. "He hath made every thing _______ in his time."
8. "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with
the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and _______
shall lead them."
a little child
the lamb of God
the spirit of the Lord
the spirit of wisdom and understanding
9. "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall
conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name _______"
Son of God.
10. "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord _______, and be gracious to you;
the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace."
make His face shine upon you
forgive your sins
shower His mercy upon you
make His spirit come upon you