1. My friend Jud gestures
wildly when he talks.
2. He plays banjo badly, but sings rather
3. Tips, alms, and inheritances are all taxable.
4. Man named
Eugene, sister named Mary, dog named Sue.
5. I'm at the window looking
out over the ocean.
6. He never went out without taking a walking
7. After visiting Jordan, I elected to go on to Egypt.
Yes, a most interesting story, I thought.
9. Weather forecast: Storm.
Ark needs repairs.
10. Isn't it useless to protest to them?
oldest heritage isn't necessarily the best.
12. A bushel of apples, all
13. Is jam essential to a peanut butter
14. Those aren't the ones I asked for.
15. A comic, a
Hollywood agent, and a starlet had lunch.
16. Anna, humble Anna,
dear sweet Anna!
17. "The brew should be potent," said the
18. He almost left his fez, racing up the steps.
19. He is a
grammar pro. Verbs are his specialty.
20. Hey, hey, ho, ho, sea sailors
like to row.